Hyperlink populating across multiple documents

Darrin King

May 15, 2020, 2:51:56 PM5/15/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am having trouble with a hyperlink from one row populating to every page in a Google Doc generated by AutoCrat.  In the attached pdf example, I have three pages that were generated from three rows on the source sheet.  The third row is the row that contains a the title and hyperlink so the third page is the only page that should have a hyperlink on it.  As you can see all three pages have the same hyperlink.  This issue cropped up in the last couple of weeks

Thank You,
Darrin King
AutoCrat Output - Hyperlink Issue.pdf

Joseph Schmidt

May 15, 2020, 3:38:39 PM5/15/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I seem to remember a problem like this.  Try putting something in the rows that don't contain a link.

Darrin King

Joseph Schmidt

Darrin King

May 18, 2020, 4:44:53 PM5/18/20