How to add-ons autocrat since it is on found in the source

Nawir Huda

Aug 22, 2019, 1:56:30 AM8/22/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello there!

I am asking help.
I've been using autocrat function to run merge my e-certificate for several times and it's superb (worked very well).

And now, i wanna run the function as usual, but unfortunately i can't find the autocrat to be add on.

Looking forward for suggestion in order to help me.
I'm stucked.

Thank you in advance.

Amanda Smith

Aug 23, 2019, 3:29:37 PM8/23/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello,

Autocrat is not appearing in the add-ons dropdown and you have already installed it? Sometimes that can be a sheets loading error that will solve itself if you give it a little time.
But also, make sure you are only logged into one Google account and you could try to open in an incognito window if you are still having issues.