Validation and sharing issue

Scott Jonard

Oct 14, 2022, 10:35:58 AM10/14/22
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hey guys,

I have run dozens of Autocrats and have never run into this issue before.  A couple things are happening that are weird.
1. When I run the job a document is created, but it is not shared, does not go in the proper folder, and does not populate the cells fur Doc ID URL or Link.Not populating.PNG
2. I am getting an error that says it is violating data validation but there is no data validation set.
Data Validation.PNG

I have stopped the sharing option and email option and it is still doing it.  Again it is creating the Sheet correctly but placing it in my main drive, instead of the assigned folder and it is not populating the proper cells.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Scott Jonard

Mike Senior

Oct 14, 2022, 2:51:53 PM10/14/22
to NV Autocrat Add-on

aha...@browndeerschools.com

Jun 10, 2024, 4:13:02 PMJun 10
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am having this same issue. I am using a Google Sheet and it was not created based on an excel sheet. I have deleted my AutoCrat job and recreated new ones. I keep getting the message that Data violates validation in G2. I initially thought that was in my Form Responses tab, but when I made a new job the Autocrat Headers were no longer using Column G.  In the tab with my AutoCrat settings Column G is for File Name. Not sure what the issue is. It also makes my jobs, but does not share ore place in the correct folder.

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 10, 2024, 6:09:13 PMJun 10
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Can you create an example with dummy data that shows the error?

You can share the folder here or with me at GLUA.JOE @ Gmail.com