Error Sending Emails: Service invoked too many times for one day

kelvin gallos

May 14, 2020, 11:41:17 AM5/14/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Good Day! Autocrat is giving me this message . !!Error Sending Emails: Service invoked too many times for one day. i have 100 process. first 20 is successfull the rest 80 is giving me this error"!!Error Sending Emails: Service invoked too many times for one day" i have gsuite which is 2000 per day i think. Any reply is appreciated.

kelvin gallos

May 14, 2020, 2:12:00 PM5/14/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Can somebody help me?

WaRM ETE

May 15, 2020, 3:56:35 AM5/15/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hello, there is a limit on the number of addresses sent to in total throughout a 24 hour period, not just a limit on the number of emails. This might be what's causing the error

Email usage

 G Suite EnterpriseG Suite BusinessG Suite Basic
Email storage (shared with documents and photos)Unlimited *Unlimited *30 GB

Attachment size limit

- Sending
- Receiving

- 25 MB
- 50 MB

- 25 MB
- 50 MB

- 25 MB
- 50 MB

Recipients per message (Addresses in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields of a single email) 2,000 (500 external)2,000 (500 external)2,000 (500 external)

Unique recipients per day
Each email address (each unique recipient) counts only once per day:

  • 5 emails sent to 10 different addresses count as 10 unique recipients
  • 5 emails sent to a single address count as 1 unique recipient
3,000 (2,000 external, 500 external for trial accounts)3,000 (2,000 external, 500 external for trial accounts)3,000 (2,000 external, 500 external for trial accounts)

On Thursday, 14 May 2020 19:12:00 UTC+1, kelvin gallos wrote:
Can somebody help me?

kelvin gallos

May 15, 2020, 4:01:22 PM5/15/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I consulted a Gsuite Expert. I believe this is not concerned on my email usage. This is the Add On Problem it self. I hope someone can help me. =(

kelvin gallos

May 15, 2020, 4:29:14 PM5/15/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
My user key . AA4ipIWBq1ypL4YBwPTdw3aHu6Q5+ElthOwp3SRCILTZCDn4hF5B9M/TVFFYgHGUIsRDtzkWqHtU