Re: [Autocrat Google Group] Digest for nv-autocrat-add-on@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 5 topics

17o Batalhão de Polícia Militar - Guanambi - Bahia

Mar 12, 2020, 4:21:51 PM3/12/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com

Como acessar o ficheiro do autocrat ou da planilha google?

Coordenadoria de Registro de Ocorrências Policiais

Em qui., 12 de mar. de 2020 às 16:43, <nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
Alicia Soper <aso...@fergusson.school.nz>: Mar 11 04:07PM -0700

Hi,

In the set-up process on the 'Map Source Data to Template' page, I have no
option to select Header Row, or First Data Row?
I am able to select Sheet, then there is just a blank space next to that.

How can I bring this option back?
Brian McKenzie <bmck...@smcdsb.on.ca>: Mar 12 07:48AM -0400

I would make sure that there is actually something in the first row so that
Autocrat senses the data. If you are setting up the job before you've
defined your columns Autocrat won't know that you intend for row 1 to
contain header data

--
Brian McKenzie, Principal
Patrick Fogarty Catholic Secondary School

http://pfo.schools.smcdsb.on.ca
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/bbd267364ff9fb01f36a81106c61bdaf5fba29c4?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpfo.schools.smcdsb.on.ca&userId=3053592&signature=f3bdf6ca33affc53>

"We can't be content with knowing the kind of people we are. It matters,
too, the kind of people we hope to be." - Anthony Appia

--
This is a staff email account managed by Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District
School Board.  This email and any files transmitted with it are

Hi,
Yes my data sheet is all set up. I have some other titles in the first row
which I don't which to use as tags, rather they are in the second row but I
have no option to change this.

On Friday, 13 March 2020 00:49:24 UTC+13, Brian McKenzie wrote:
Sebastian Merlassino <sebastian...@gmail.com>: Mar 12 10:14AM -0700

Hola Augusto.
Yo utilizo (para mi google sheet), "=ARRAYFORMULA(IMAGE(
"https://drive.google.com/uc?id=acá va el resto del link"))
Saludos.

El domingo, 1 de marzo de 2020, 17:38:45 (UTC-3), Augusto Burgos escribió:
Sebastian Merlassino <sebastian...@gmail.com>: Mar 12 09:36AM -0700

Autocrat does not work
I stop working. It no longer sends emails, nor does it recognize the
uploaded data.
Help.
Steven Hutchinson <slhu...@daytonpublic.com>: Mar 11 08:03PM -0700

Can AutoCrat perform a Gmail merge to send an email for each row in a
Google Sheet and additionally use some of the data in the Google Sheet in
the email content?
Joseph Schmidt <glua...@gmail.com>: Mar 12 02:26AM -0400

It should. Give it a try.

Joe Schmidt

GLUA...@gmail.com
<https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1vWuwPFQGgcTxPZF4WrU9rksymwx28W0dDNKaTezPZ48/edit?usp=sharing>

New Visions Blog Entry - Joe Schmidt
<http://www.newvisions.org/blog/entry/qa-joe-schmidt>

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:03 PM Steven Hutchinson <
Brian McKenzie <bmck...@smcdsb.on.ca>: Mar 12 07:47AM -0400

Yes - just make sure all the data is in the same sheet. If you are
receiving responses from a Google form you can perform lookups and imports
and use the additional data as needed

--

<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/66611071dba6ba8fc43cdf94def476ee556e5483?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpfo.schools.smcdsb.on.ca&userId=3053592&signature=9f59a6d4bc822814>

"We can't be content with knowing the kind of people we are. It matters,
too, the kind of people we hope to be." - Anthony Appia

--
This is a staff email account managed by Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District
School Board.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.
Davidson Guaman <davidson...@gmail.com>: Mar 11 02:47PM -0700

I've tried launching autocrat and it gives me the initial box to create a
"New Merge Job" but then it just keeps loading. I've restarted my computer,
try to launch it several times and more than one day, but it keeps saying
the same thing. I also uninstalled it and re-installed it but nothing has
worked yet. Anyone with this issue how did you fix it?
Katie Richards <katie.r...@fmpsd.ab.ca>: Mar 11 02:52PM -0700

I had to fix it today - I deleted all of the hidden sheets and everything I
could today, deleted all of the jobs and files I had already made.
Uninstalled the add on, closed everything, opened everything and then
reinstalled the add on, then it worked! Self Solved I guess.

António Viana

Mar 13, 2020, 4:14:00 PM3/13/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Está tudo na "Drive".

quinta-feira, 12 de Março de 2020 às 20:21:51 UTC, 17o Batalhão de Polícia Militar - Guanambi - Bahia escreveu:

Como acessar o ficheiro do autocrat ou da planilha google?

Coordenadoria de Registro de Ocorrências Policiais

Em qui., 12 de mar. de 2020 às 16:43, <nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
Joseph Schmidt <glu...@gmail.com>: Mar 12 02:26AM -0400

It should. Give it a try.

Joe Schmidt