Trigger Error

Amy Becker

Jul 2, 2024, 12:59:15 PM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I continue to receive the following error each time I try to do a job:

ERROR: Exception: This script has too many triggers. Triggers must be deleted from the script before more can be added.

I have tried everything I can think of to clear this error but nothing has worked. When I look at "Manage Triggers" for the job, I only see 1 trigger. I don't understand the ERROR message of "too many triggers".

Is it possible that there is a limit or a max amount allowed that prevents me from doing anymore jobs? I've been using Autocrat for the past 5 years and am wondering if I've reached the limit for my Google account.

Any thoughts?

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 2, 2024, 1:50:15 PM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
Did another account set a trigger?

That account must turn off the trigger.