Form and time triggers not working

Jay Korza

Jul 2, 2019, 4:16:56 PM7/2/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am having the same issue that I have seen posted by several other users about the form trigger and time triggers not working for this spreadsheet. The triggers worked for about the first day and then stopped. I don't have any other scripts running on this spreadsheet. I am the original creator/owner of the spreadsheet. Any help you could give would be great. Thank you.

AMWRuYjJ+8gEgM/1tM7TXfet1MyHl9Jtr90Q7QbWJzwmt1QbE4fkYB3DJ+tgx+4v36+Fbx8yJ5OG

Chris Mason

Jul 3, 2019, 11:25:02 AM7/3/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Also have trouble with Form triggers not working.  Can run the Job manually but triggers don't fire.

Chris Mason

Jul 3, 2019, 12:04:19 PM7/3/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I got them to fire using these instructions from Amanda from a message a while back:

( make sure you are only logged into one Google account)
Go to "Manage My Triggers" and check that "My Triggers" has form and/or time trigger listed underneath.
Then:
1. disable the triggers and click SAVE
2. enable them again and click SAVE (very important).
3. After that, go to the job, turn on the form and time trigger, click SAVE (very important).
4. close autoCrat. re-open autoCrat, go to Manage My Triggers page, make sure you can see the Trigger Owner info and My Triggers info. Then try a test submission.

Chris

Amanda Smith

Jul 3, 2019, 12:58:23 PM7/3/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi Chris,

Happy to hear you got them running again! Thank you for updating this post and sharing the steps you took!