Duplicate Headers

Valerie Sanguinetti

Jul 18, 2019, 6:15:21 PM7/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I am making a form and I do have duplicate headers, however, I changed them in the spreadsheet. (For Example: Guardian Name: I changed it to G1 and then G2 in the spreadsheet) and it is mapped and works. Then I close out and reopen, all my mapping is gone! What did I do wrong?

Valerie Sanguinetti

Jul 18, 2019, 6:33:30 PM7/18/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
I guess to extend the question, maybe I need a better understanding. Do the questions I ask in the Google Form have to be exactly what my tags are for them to stay mapped between merges? If I change the spreadsheet, but leave the form alone, when I resubmit the form will it wipe out the changes I made to the headers?

Amanda Smith

Jul 23, 2019, 4:06:53 PM7/23/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi Valerie,

You are correct, in this case, if you only make the changes to your spreadsheet headers, the next form submission will wipe those changes out.