Single Document output formatting

TFP

Jun 24, 2019, 12:10:21 AM6/24/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

I'm am trying to make a name and address list. When the merge is complete, it puts several spaces between new tables (in single output mode). I can go back and format it a bit afterwards, but it still leaves it as two seperate tables. Is there anyway to run the merge so everything is in one table when all is said and done?
See my attached documents:
template actual is my actual template
example product is what I actually get when I run autocrat
ideal product is what I would like it to look like when all is said and done.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Copy of Class List Template ideal product.pdf
Copy of Class List Template example product.pdf
Copy of Class List Template actual.pdf