Tutorial updated with new fake streaming service

fenryxo

Jun 9, 2018, 4:48:25 PM6/9/18
to Nuvola Apps Development

Dear friends,

The latest Nuvola SDK contains a new demo player for the tutorial and documentation:

Following pages were updated: Service Integrations Tutorial and Media Player Integration.

Also, the demo player is available as a flatpak package for testing Nuvola features: "flatpak install nuvola eu.tiliado.NuvolaAppNuvolaDemoPlayer".

Best regards,

Jiri Janousek

Bors Ltd

Jun 10, 2018, 6:36:59 AM6/10/18
to nuvola-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This looks great, and I discovered about queryAttribute and queryText, I'll have to use them. And I wonder if setInputValueWithEvent would help me with the seeking issue in the Qobuz app.

Just to make sure, you mention star rating in both the regular setTrack method and in custom actions.

Hervé

fenryxo

Jun 10, 2018, 9:16:22 AM6/10/18
to Nuvola Apps Development

Just to make sure, you mention star rating in both the regular setTrack method and in custom actions.

I've updated the sections with illustratory screenshots and moved them together. They still need to be separate sections though as they use very different API and are displayed in different places.

Jiri