Nuvola Player Project Enters Maintenance Mode

fenryxo

Jan 8, 2022, 3:09:59 AM1/8/22
to Nuvola Apps Development
Failing to overcome technical challenges in a timely manner, the Nuvola Player project has discontinued active development. The project enters a one-year maintenance mode and will deliver integration bug fixes on a best-effort basis until the final End-of-Life on December 31, 2022.

I would like to thank all users of Nuvola Player over the years and anyone who participated in the development of Nuvola Player. I’m especially grateful to the users who purchased the Nuvola license and make it possible to provide a one-year maintenance mode instead of terminating the project abruptly.

I’m sorry that I cannot keep the project in active development anymore.

You can read more details are here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Jiri Janousek, Nuvola Player core developer