Sidebar layout options?

Andrew Azores

Jun 5, 2019, 10:50:55 AM6/5/19
to Nuvola Apps Development
Has there been any thought to allow for the user to customize the layout/orientation of the (lyrics) sidebar? Currently it seems that it's only possible for it to appear docked to the right side of the player window. It's a very minor deal, but I think it would be great to be able to dock the bar to the other edges of the window, particularly the bottom. Or perhaps to simply be able to un-dock it so that it detaches into a child window, and allow it to be managed as any other window so that the user can freely lay out the lyrics display (or whatever else the side bar is or may be used for).

fenryxo

Jun 10, 2019, 5:20:53 AM6/10/19
to Nuvola Apps Development
Hello Andrew,

There is certainly plenty of room for sidebar improvements. Could you create a feature request ticket in our issue tracker?

Best regards,

Jiri Janousek