Call for a new Yandex Music maintainer

fenryxo

Sep 30, 2017, 3:51:26 AM9/30/17
to Nuvola Apps Development
Dear friends,

As mentioned in the Nuvola 4.8 announcement, I've decided to orphan the Yandex Music script. The reasons are simple: I don’t speak Russian nor live in Russia (nor in other supported countries), so its maintenance has always been cumbersome and I simply give up. It deserves a more appropriate maintainer. The script will still be shipped with Nuvola until it becomes broken, e.g. when Yandex Music changes the web interface or Nuvola drops support for older APIs.

If anyone with basic JavaScript skills is interested in adopting this script, let me know. The first task for the maintainer is to integrate progress bar and volume management.

Best regards,

Jiri Janousek

Aleksey Zhidkov

Nov 20, 2017, 2:13:49 AM11/20/17
to Nuvola Apps Development
Hi Jiri,

I'm interested in support of Yandex Music script. Could you give me please some startup advices?

fenryxo

Nov 20, 2017, 8:49:49 AM11/20/17
to Nuvola Apps Development
Hello Aleksey,