the martinez freud scammer problem

Joseph Arabasz MD

Aug 30, 2015, 2:29:04 PM8/30/15
to nutriti...@googlegroups.com

Subject- terminating the Martinez freud scams & dialyzable only toxins

Was surprised when some minion of martinez said, "our people abused you because of your refusing to take a hit for us at Chicago"

     that refers to the edward o paquette doppelganger who, when I was paged by my ex-wife as I headed to work, and pulled over to a phone about a block from CCH, as he scammed- "We'll let you stay here at Chicago if you take a hit for (dr taco)"

     Then there was the retarded anesthesiogist, dr. taco lopez md, shoved the blond bimbo Patient on the epidural needle at a midtown hospital 1990

     she ended up with a headache

Later heard that she was the OR (operating room) scheduler at a different Denver pseudo Christian hospital

     While there are good and bad of all groups, when dr. taco R martinez md's minions, gangs, etc spray pesticide at night for a week while a Person is asleep, then that is attempted murder
The opinion is that the dr. martinez gang is as schizophrenic as the ikey starks- jim donaldson esq jd's dysentery scammers, and they haven't paid the Piper, humbled themselves, etc

     There really probably wasn't much difference between the holocaust and the spanish inquisition, ie, irrational mental cruelty, the portuguese da fe, etc

The gases used to exterminate those genomes at au sch witz were pesticides

     Some are of the opinion that if the third had been nuked, the fourth (reich- "def.-rule") would have been rebuked
The presence of over a dozen Nuclear Weapons on German soil is worrisome

Rumored- If Roosevelt hadn't offered Spain welfare to avoid joining the nazis, they would have

     There isn't a dr. egas moniz md to provide protection for the martinez gangs, and it is expected they, and their sociopathy, would simply eternally disappear
they seem to be as dumb as the donaldson-starks dysentery scams

     martinez should experience a de café sociopathy, usually perpetrated by the portuguese or other sociopaths who arrogantly think, according to Michener ("Iberia") that they would discipline others for their hegemony scams, driven by fear
     simple minded wise guys such as martinez use the disrespectful sm, b&d sociopathy, since they lack the ability to Reason
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sadomasochism
sadomasochism
Marquis de sade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
bondage & discipline, sado-masochism
(sadomasochism is the giving or receiving of pleasure—sometimes sexual—from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation. A subset of BDSM)

When the scamming wise guys, dr. taco R martinez md, hoffman, covey, ambar, etc, cause problems with the freud sociopathy, the whole Planet expects their genome to disappear and name, faces, voices, signals, psy-op sensory overload sociopathy to be removed from the Book of Life

      the opinion is that martinez's monotonous, sociopathic psyops and pesticide scams meant to sleep deprive, cause illness and are only simple minded vanities and abominations of a borderline personality disorder with delusions of grandeur

     they are only unpatrionic parasitic fifth columns

Subject- the martinez freud scammer problem

Dear Topica,

                          Rumor is that martinez's genome didn't traverse the agricultural, industrial or technocratic revolutions

     he reportedly signed his organ donor card as a DNR and would like to be sent back to the jungles a la carte

martinez simply represents third world gang sociopathy who attempt to gain ignorant hegemony over First World Societies

     When any of the martinez sociopaths, gang members, minions &c attempt to force You to play their game, then they have to be completely terminated

they harass with pesticide sprays, psyop sociopathy, total surveillance and therefore don't have any future this Country
     martinez scum scammers aren't fast, they're shallow and on meth, crack etc

     The Text, "Evolution of Cooperation" by Dr Axelrod, has the corollary that scamming while pretending to cooperate, always results with extinction of the, etc

freud's delusions-
"A person who feels pleasure in producing pain in someone else in a sexual relationship is also capable of enjoying as pleasure any pain which he may himself derive from sexual relations. A sadist is always at the same time a masochist." Essays on the Theory of Sexuality (1905)

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/10017.Sigmund_Freud

“America is a mistake, a giant mistake”

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

"Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. Letter to his fiancée, Martha Bernays (June 1884)"

     When told how he made mistakes, calling fatigue/dementia something else- ie depression/psychosis- was most surprised how dr. martinez md threatened another spook freud scam saying he would cause a disease

Then the male black haired shrink resident with him said, "You're ruining our system" as if his only purpose was to scam

     While there are good and bad of all types, for years, shrink residents would rotate on the Anesthesiology Service, apparently only to learn how to place an endotracheal tube for respiratory support when they do the expensive ect (electroconvulsive therapy) which has variable costs, some described rates at $25,000 for approximately 15 episodes

     amnesia, both antegrade and retrograde, have been described as a side effect of ect, which could be debilitating-

From ect, ETC.'s News Release-
   -
   "After the ect treatment, Hemingway said,'What is the sense of ruining my head and erasing my memory, which is my capital, and putting me out of business -
   It was a brilliant cure, but we lost the patient.'
   No longer able to write, Hemingway committed suicide."

 dr. martinez is being protected by the jewish renal physician, dr gabow, it would seem, who is possibly a cohort of dr R schrier md, who most People avoid

     The most odd set of circumstances have been described in the the text, "Welcome Silence" by Dr Carol North MD, who experienced a medical misadventure while at Medical School

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Silence-Carol-North/dp/0788099272

She was misdiagnosed as mentally ill, but a Researcher recommended dialysis

     After responding to dialysis, which apparently cleansed a toxin from her blood, she was described as Normal

The MD Researcher then said, if she is now cured, then it wasn't ever mental illness- (but a response to a toxin)

     When the dr taco martinez md gangs scam with toxins, subliminal messaging, etc, their sociopathy has to be terminated

     Often describing themselves as fast, they are merely shallow and usually on meth, etc

     their management style seems to be-

Let others do the work, then step in to take credit

Allow employees sufficient rope to hang themselves

Randomly yank employee chains to make them think they're being monitored

     Heard that several Million People want his shrunken head, and those of hoffman, covey, helfrich, donaldson, starks, ferreira, on a platter and hide on the wall

And recommend terminating the mr. jim f donaldson esq JD (or his doppelganger)-ikey starks masonic freud dysentery scams, http://www.denverconsistory.org/dining.html

     Appears that the immature, schizoid sociopathy of donaldson & starks implies they aren't capable of Altruism or Sublimation, and should be drummed from the Group

     The mortality rate of a Thiamine deficiency due to some malabsorption dysentery entity is up to 30%, and is meant, at the very least, to cause fatigue/dementia syndromes or worse

     Then there was the female blond bimbo scammer, ms. joyce montabon, an employee at the denver city property tax office 720-865-7207, who refused to accept a payment at that 144 West Colfax Ave office at normal business hours, who said, "You have to pay your sister's expenses," which I wouldn't ever do

     Only her lazy, retarded husband, mr. tony ladero ferreira is supposed to pay those for her

Rumor heard from apparently over 5 Billion People, is that when retards of the universe such as those mentioned attempt to premeditatively rip off any of your property then the Bounty on their heads is $90,000+ and their gangs and genomes have to disappear, or they'll attempt to repeat that sort of scam

     Same Rumor was heard regarding ambar and/or her boyfriend du jour as they attempt to rip things off

they apparently have signed their organ donor cards as DNR's

The Attorney, Mr Ray Miller JD, who depositioned ms. montabon (November 1995), found that she perjured herself, but then he died about a year later, of "natural causes" at age 47 which was very suspect

     The previous Attorney who handled that same property tax matter, Mr Charles Trowbridge JD, had said he had straightened up their tripling of taxes when the monkey business nigerian mayor, mr. wellington webb, had been mayor, but he died about a year after that, ~1993, at age 43 of "natural causes"

     Difficult to find a Third Attorney when the first pair died that manner

Silence doesn't ever lend consent

 39.728119, -104.991021

dr. taco martinez md

undefined