Welcome to the email list

jaakl

Sep 12, 2012, 9:10:47 PM9/12/12
to nutit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
 welcome to the email list. Questions, bug reports, idea requests - all welcome here. Spam is not welcome. Please use this list/group instead of old Nutiteq forum (which is sadly more or less taken over by spam robots) regarding Nutiteq 3D maps SDK technical and also non-technical issues.

Regards,
Jaak Laineste
Nutiteq

jaakl

Sep 13, 2012, 9:54:43 PM9/13/12
to nutit...@googlegroups.com

rfidtes...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2013, 10:06:44 AM4/2/13
to nutit...@googlegroups.com
Thank Jaak,
I will create an account with this mailing list.

Best regard.

Carlos Harlens Valdes

Mar 24, 2014, 9:04:27 AM3/24/14
to nutit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaak,

Please, let meknow how mucho cost enterprise license in order to convert own models by nutiteq converter tool, or, if any, home user license price also.

best regasrds,

Carlos

Moon Rider

May 9, 2017, 5:13:32 PM5/9/17
to Nutiteq-dev

hi i am newer with 3D maps i want  to know about it how to start any body can help me about it