Mobile SDK 4.1.0 RC.3 announcement

1 view

Jaak Laineste

Oct 3, 2017, 2:09:01 PM10/3/17
to nutit...@googlegroups.com, car...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We have new release for CARTO Mobile SDK 4.1.0 RC.3 - hopefully the last Release Candidate before final major release of 4.1.0.

The most important updates compared to live 4.0 version:
 - a lot of performance and stability improvements
 - has new main map style (Voyager), needs small changes
 - you can try Windows 10 (UWP) version
 - new more flexible offline routing engine - Mapzen Valhalla
 - new unique offline address autocomplete / geocoding, reverse geocoding and search from vector tiles
 - new offline map packages with long term data update support

Please test it with your apps and send feedback to me. You can also add GH issues to the mobile-sdk project.

BR,

Jaak Laineste
Mobile Team Lead