Android fragment management , map not showing on 2nd attempt

Jonathan Carter

Feb 13, 2017, 7:06:56 AM2/13/17
to Nutiteq-dev
When I add the map into a fragment it only works the first time.

When I then try to replace the main fragment with the map does not show.  HOWEVER, I put some debug in the MapEventListener and the map must be there because all the clicks and touches are in fact handled.  I also swiped the map "like you are panning" and then on the next touch the Lat and Lon have changed.  Therefore the map is in fact working , only there is no visual rendering of it at all.

Any ideas?

Android 5, map v3.3.1

Jaak Laineste

Feb 13, 2017, 7:22:52 AM2/13/17
to nutit...@googlegroups.com

Can you provide a basic sample app code to demonstrate the issue?

Jaak