Mobile SDK 4.1.2 Release Candidate

Jaak Laineste

Jan 16, 2018, 12:02:27 PM1/16/18
to nutit...@googlegroups.com, car...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have mobile SDK 4.1.2 Release Candidate, driven by Mapzen shutdown later this month.

Key additions:

1. Added MapBox online geocoding services. You need own Mapbox access key from their service to use them. Just need to change one line of code to switch from Mapzen to Mapbox in online geocoding (address autocomplete). As replacement to Mapzen Valhalla online service we have own OSRM-based routing service

2. Methods for custom URL for online Mapzen geocoding and routing services. Usable if you have own or a 3rd party server with Mapzen APIs.

3. Small fixes and improvements

Please test with your apps and let me know your feedback.

Jaak Laineste
Mobile Team Lead

Jaak Laineste

Feb 5, 2018, 8:39:03 AM2/5/18
to nutit...@googlegroups.com, car...@googlegroups.com

Update: we have Mobile SDK RC.2 now, with a couple of minor additions and optimizations. Please test with your apps and let me know if it works, or if it does not:

Jaak Laineste
Mobile Team Lead