How to listern the Left Image in the BalloonPopup when I clicked it On Nuniteq 3.2.3(Android)

zsr...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2018, 9:46:22 PM9/9/18
to Nutiteq-dev
How to listern the Left Image in the BalloonPopup when I clicked it On Nuniteq 3.2.3(Android).Thanks.

The Code:
BalloonPopupStyleBuilder balloonPopupStyleBuilder = new BalloonPopupStyleBuilder();
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setCornerRadius(20);
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setLeftMargins(new BalloonPopupMargins(6, 6, 6, 6));
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setLeftImage(BitmapUtils.createBitmapFromAndroidBitmap(infoImage));
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setRightImage(BitmapUtils.createBitmapFromAndroidBitmap(arrowImage));
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setRightMargins(new BalloonPopupMargins(2, 6, 12, 6));
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.setPlacementPriority(1);
BalloonPopup popup1 = new BalloonPopup(proj.fromWgs84(new MapPos(24.655662, 59.425521)),
balloonPopupStyleBuilder.buildStyle(),
"Popup with pos",
"Images, round");

vectorDataSource1.add(popup1);

zsr...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 10:29:01 PM9/10/18
to Nutiteq-dev
??????

Jaak Laineste

Sep 11, 2018, 1:21:18 AM9/11/18
to nutit...@googlegroups.com

If I recall correctly, then with this quite old (and not supported/maintained) SDK version you cannot know where exactly you clicked on BalloonPopup - there is just one generic event. With newer 4.x versions you can get clicked coordinates.

Jaak

Hesam Darvishiyan

Sep 11, 2018, 1:27:30 AM9/11/18
to nutit...@googlegroups.com