Carlos Harlens Valdes Mederos

Jun 26, 2017, 9:55:04 AM6/26/17
to Nutiteq-dev
Hi Jaak,

Any help about loading osmosis maps?. i meant .map file

Best regards,

Jaak Laineste

Jun 26, 2017, 12:03:25 PM6/26/17
to nutit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What do you mean by osmosis .map file, I’m not aware of such format?

Our SDK can load mbtiles with raster of mvt vector tiles; and we have readers for geojson and wkb/wkt in recent CARTO Mobile SDK versions. Also you can write your custom datasource format “drivers”.

Jaak

Carlos Harlens Valdes Mederos

Jun 26, 2017, 1:21:01 PM6/26/17
to Nutiteq-dev
Hi Jaak

Thanks for answering back.

Thing is, long time ago, on nutiteq 2.4 and earlier versions, once you finished dealing with graphhopper integration, a map file were maden by mapforge libs.
So you just load map on nutiteq sample app and thats it.

It is curious how come it is gone now.

you got it?