We Fight Covid together, Help Nation: Spread the word: Register Nurses (For Schools) required in all Boroughs of New York City (Stress-Free job that needs No OT/No Weekend support)

Ankit Saxena

Aug 28, 2020, 11:50:28 AM8/28/20
to Nurses for Single-Payer National Healthcare

My name is Ankit and I represent US Tech Solutions having Fortune 50 clientele, for whom we are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill their contract staffing needs; to know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutionsinc.com.

Currently seeking to fill the below-mentioned opportunity. If interested, please forward your updated resume along with contact information to ankits.@ustechsolutions.com / asaxena1103@gmail or perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position

We are specialized in Clinical Staffing and currently are seeking Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 year of hospital/corporate/lab/school exp.
should have an active nurse practitioner NY license.
Register Nurses (For Schools) required in all Boroughs of New York City (Stress-Free job that needs No OT/No Weekend support)

Title – Long Term Care RN – CPR/AED
Duration: 10 months
Locations – 5 boroughs of NY - The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.

Job Description:
• To be eligible to work under this contract nurses must meet the following qualifications: 1) must sign a commitment to work for the entire school year (approximately Sept. 1 to June 30), missing up to 10 days only because of illness. Nurses recruited for this program during a school year will be asked for a 10-month (excluding July & August unless otherwise required by OSH) commitment.
• Must use the OSH Automated School Health Record (ASHR) and enter an average of 10 walk-in encounters a day into ASHR. Initial training for ASHR will be provided by OSH before the start of the school year or at any other time as deemed appropriate by the DOE
• Nurses will also provide nursing services as required on a student’s IEP.
• All nurses need to have at least one (1) year of nursing experience, inclusive of at least two (2) years of direct nursing experience.
• Nurses must have current certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillators (CPR/AED) for adults, children and infants. Contractors are required to promptly update this licensure and/or certification data to the OSH as it is changed, suspended, or revoked for any reason, and/or where revised expiration dates are issued by New York State.
• Nurses in schools must familiarize themselves with the school’s Emergency Response Plan.
• Provide quality assurance for the provision of nursing services for both disabled students in special education and general education students