Question about PPDs

Mays, Beth

Jun 21, 2017, 10:53:43 AM6/21/17
to Nurse Directors

Hello Everyone,

My Dean has asked if anyone provides PPDs to the community. If any of you provide PPDs will you share who you provide them to (for example- all students, health professions students, faculty, community members…) and is there a fee for the PPD?

Thanks,

Beth

Beth Mays RN

Manager of Health Services

Anne Arundel Community College

101 College Pkwy SUN 120

Arnold, MD 21012

P please consider the environment before printing this email
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Notice of Nondiscrimination: AACC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, Title IX, ADA Title 504 compliant institution. Call Disability Support Services, 410-777-2306 or Maryland Relay 711, 72 hours in advance to request most accommodations. Requests for sign language interpreters, alternative format books or assistive technology require 30 days’ notice. For information on AACC’s compliance and complaints concerning sexual assault, sexual misconduct, discrimination or harassment, contact the federal compliance officer and Title IX coordinator at 410-777-1239, complian...@aacc.edu or Maryland Relay 711.

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its content, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Mays, Beth

Aug 3, 2017, 4:26:59 PM8/3/17
to Nurse Directors

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for simple electronic health record software. Several people have recommended the SNAP School Health program. Does anyone have experience with SNAP? Or comments/suggestions about what is working well for you?

[...]

gre...@grace.edu

Feb 15, 2018, 1:37:14 PM2/15/18
to Nurse Directors
Hi Beth,

We provide PPD's to students and staff. We charge $10 per test. We do not provide PPD's to anyone else from the community. We Do 2 PPD clinics per year.

April Lehrling

Feb 15, 2018, 2:25:20 PM2/15/18
to gre...@grace.edu, Nurse Directors

Hello Beth,

We provide PPDs to students at no cost.

April

Spencer, Yvette

Feb 15, 2018, 2:30:11 PM2/15/18
to gre...@grace.edu, Nurse Directors

We provide PPDs to the campus community at no charge.

Yvette Spencer

BSC Health Services

205-226-7720

yspe...@bsc.edu

Mays, Beth

Feb 15, 2018, 2:31:35 PM2/15/18
to April Lehrling, gre...@grace.edu, Nurse Directors

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the quick responses! I actually posted this question last summer, for some reason my outlook resent it during a series of power surges today.

Thank you again,

Beth

Feb 15, 2018, 3:54:31 PM2/15/18
to Mays, Beth, April Lehrling, gre...@grace.edu, Nurse Directors