N95 Masks

Mays, Beth

Aug 31, 2020, 6:04:46 PM8/31/20
to Nurse Directors
Hello,

We are fit testing all Health Professions students and are having very limited success with two of the three N95s we have. The 3M 1870 mask has had great success, but we are now out of them after the second day of fit testing. Our regular supplier reserves N95 masks for front line health care professionals...but our students need them to continue their course of study. Does anyone have a good resource for N95 masks for Health Professions students?

Thank you,
Beth

Beth Mays, RN
Anne Arundel Community College
Manager, Health & Wellness Center
The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its content, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.