Contracted Physician Payment

Carl Shaner

Apr 11, 2019, 4:30:42 PM4/11/19
to nurse-d...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon all,

We are currently looking at our physician contract in Health Services and need to renegotiate a fair value.  For any of those who contract with your provider on an hourly basis, can I ask what your hourly rate is?  I will not name you or the institution if you share this information with me.  Do they receive any other reimbursement from the institution?  Do they oversee another other mid-level providers?  Do they sign off on standing orders?  Do they have any other duties in the office?

Thanks in advance.

Carl

Carl Shaner, MSN, EMT-B
Director of College Health Services | College Health Services
PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
+  o  +
One College Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone 570.320.5234   Fax 570.329.4947

This email may contain confidential information about a Pennsylvania College of Technology student. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient. This email may contain information that is considered an “educational record” subject to the protections of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Regulations. The regulations may be found at 34 C.F.R. Part 99 for your reference. The recipient may only use or disclose the information in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act Regulations. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email.