August NUNUG Meeting - Source Generators in C#

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Aug 10, 2020, 3:37:23 PM8/10/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Meeting night is coming up for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Meeting Info:
Topic: Source Generators in C#
Presented by: Phil Gilmore
Date: Thursday, 2020-08-13
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
We recently covered the new features coming in DotNet 5. This month, we take a closer look at Source Generators, a powerful extension to Roslyn Analyzers. Source Generators let us output new code at compile-time based on analysis of the existing code base. We can use them to improve many systems that use reflection, IL weaving or post-build events. We've done some very cool things with them already and can't wait to see what other people do with them. Don't miss it!

Location:
ONLINE at youtube.com/nunug . We will post a Zoom link just before the meeting.

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

(No other announcements)

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: http://bit.ly/join-nunug-slack-new/
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)