September NUNUG Meeting - Scary Gadgets 7.1 - Candy Dispenser

Phil Gilmore

Sep 9, 2020, 1:51:58 PM9/9/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Meeting night is coming up for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

NUNUG Candy Dispenser Logo 320x.png

Meeting Info:
Topic: Scary Gadgets 7.1 - Candy Dispenser
Presented by: Dan Beus
Date: Thursday, 2020-09-10
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
Concerned about Covid? Are you tired of the hustle and bustle during Halloween? Tired of getting out of your chair just to hand out endless sugary goodness to the local candy bandits? Well this month we're making something to end your tired woes.

Join us as we create a simple, social-distancing candy dispenser that can be used to take care of dispensing candy for you so that you can enjoy your Halloween too. This simple device can be built with items purchased from any hardware store along with a couple of electronics pieces. It's fairly easy to build, so join us as we endeavor to make Halloween better.

Location:
ONLINE (Zoom) at https://ift.tt/3hiEsKC

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

(No other announcements)

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: http://bit.ly/join-nunug-slack-new/
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)

Phil Gilmore

Sep 10, 2020, 2:50:06 PM9/10/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Date: Thursday, 2020-09-10
Time: 06:30PM

[...]

BIG MOUNTAIN DATA & DEV 2020
https://www.utahgeekevents.com/events/big-mountain-data-dev-2020/

We have once again partnered with Goldman Sachs and invite you to Join us on October 22nd and 23rd, 2020 for great technical content, amazing speakers and great networking opportunities. This event will be fully virtual. Utah Geek Events has always prided itself on the network opportunities you receive at our events. We frequently speak and talk about how the "Hallway Track" is as important as the presentations. This virtual event will be no different. We will have opportunities all throughout the event to attend Virtual Hallway Tracks.