November NUNUG Meeting - 2021 Microsoft Launch Party!

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Nov 8, 2021, 4:33:18 PM11/8/21
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
This message is to announce our upcoming meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.

Meeting Info:
Topic: 2021 Microsoft Launch Party!
Presented by: Phil Gilmore, Nate Zaugg
Date: Thursday, 2021-11-11
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
It's that time again! Microsoft will be launching a whole pile of new tools and tech and we'll be there to show it to you. We'll cover what has been released, what hasn't and what we're excited about. Also sharing on Zoom: https://ift.tt/3lg8SA2

Location:
872 W Heritage Park Blvd STE 200, Layton UT

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
O'Reilly Media
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

(No other announcements)

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: https://nunug.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzA1MjcwOTg3MTcwLWY3YzI1MzQ4ZjQxYjc4NDdjZjc0YzgzNzdkOWQ0ZWU2MDNjNmMxYzgyMzMwNjYwMDFkMjY4NzA0M2Q2MzhjNTk
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)