September NUNUG Meeting - Scary Gadgets 9.1

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Sep 7, 2022, 7:14:11 PM9/7/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
This message is to announce our upcoming meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.

Meeting Info:
Topic: Scary Gadgets 9.1
Presented by: Phil Gilmore, Nate Zaugg
Date: Thursday, 2022-09-08
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
We're taking Halloween a little too seriously this year and we're bringing you two Scary Gadgets meetings! For our September meeting, Phil will talk about power options - all of them! Whatever your gadget, we'll cover the best way to put the boo juice into that spook inducer! Nate will bring a surprise project to the haunt too. Sometimes they work, sometimes they're hilarious. You'll want to be there to find out which one it is!

Also sharing on Zoom: https://ift.tt/JuBaxTl

Location:
872 W Heritage Park Blvd STE 200, Layton UT

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
O'Reilly Media
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

Big Mountain Data and Dev Conference
https://www.utahgeekevents.com/events
Thursday, Nov 10, 2022

Big Mountain Data and Dev Conference is the premier technical agnostic conference in the state. All sessions will be held in person at the SLCC Miller Campus. This will be a 1 day event and have sessions through the whole day. The event is free and open to all.

This event is designed to be a combination of Big Data and Utah Code Camp. We are looking for diversity in our topics, they can be coding, soft skills, big data, databases, systems or architecture. We are open to sessions of all kind.

Be sure to register!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-mountain-data-and-dev-2022-tickets-388373253857

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: https://nunug.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzA1MjcwOTg3MTcwLWY3YzI1MzQ4ZjQxYjc4NDdjZjc0YzgzNzdkOWQ0ZWU2MDNjNmMxYzgyMzMwNjYwMDFkMjY4NzA0M2Q2MzhjNTk
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)

Phil Gilmore

Sep 8, 2022, 8:05:10 PM9/8/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.  Join us in person or online!