July NUNUG (Online Meeting) - DotNet 5

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Jul 6, 2020, 6:52:50 PM7/6/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
This Thursday night is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.  This is an online meeting.  Join us at youtube.com/nunug.

Meeting Info:
Topic: DotNet 5
Presented by: Nate Zaugg
Date: Thursday, 2020-07-09
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
We're already on Preview 6 of .NET 5. Due as a production release in November 2020, high level goals include providing a unified .NET SDK experience, a single BCL across all apps with support for both native and web across all OSs and big performance improvements. This is a big release! We'll go over what's new in .NET 5 and C# 9. Join us online this Thursday at youtube.com/nunug. More info at nunug.org!

Location:
This is an online meeting.  join us at youtube.com/nunug.

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

Kids Code Camp 2020!
Going on now

This free summer event is for kids of all ages who want to learn to code.  We teach them programming by building working video games.  Sessions will be released throughout the month of June.   This year, we have 3 Scratch games, a Python Pac Man game, a JavaScript Tetris game, a Unity3D Rocket game, a MonoGame RPG game and an Arduino electronics game.  Please spread the word to everyone you know who has children.

Introduction video:  https://youtu.be/KjOA-JafKz0
Please visit kidscodecamp.org for all the information.

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: http://bit.ly/join-nunug-slack-new/
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)

Phil Gilmore

Jul 9, 2020, 7:17:09 PM7/9/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.  This is an online meeting.  Join us at youtube.com/nunug or on Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/99894967278 .  More details at the Location heading below.

Meeting Info:
Topic: DotNet 5
Presented by: Nate Zaugg
Date: Thursday, 2020-07-09
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
We're already on Preview 6 of .NET 5. Due as a production release in November 2020, high level goals include providing a unified .NET SDK experience, a single BCL across all apps with support for both native and web across all OSs and big performance improvements. This is a big release! We'll go over what's new in .NET 5 and C# 9. Join us online this Thursday at youtube.com/nunug. More info at nunug.org!

Location:
This is an online meeting.  join us at youtube.com/nunug.

-- OR --

Join Zoom Meeting