NUNUG BBQ RSVP

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Aug 8, 2022, 1:12:02 PM8/8/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
All, we'd like to have our summer BBQ / Game Night this week but we need a head count to know if it's viable.  in-person participation since COVID has been spotty and we need to know whether there will be participation if we have a BBQ.

Please RSVP by replying if you would attend the BBQ in person this Thursday 08/11/2022 in Layton by sending an email to

spgilmo...@gmail.com

Please do so as soon as possible so we can plan.  Thanks!
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - if you do, it will go back to the mailing list and be re-sent to everyone.