April NUNUG Meeting Tonight! - Fun with Blazor

Phil Gilmore

Apr 8, 2021, 12:30:30 PM4/8/21
to nu...@googlegroups.com

NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Meeting Info:
Topic: Fun with Blazor
Presented by: Justin Wright
Date: Thursday, 2021-04-08
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
We love Blazor and WebAssembly! We'd like to share what we've learned so far to help you build Blazor applications even faster. Veteran developer Justin Wright joins us to review the basics, explore the versatile MudBlazor component suite and show off an open source application template that will have you building great-looking, working apps almost immediately! Finally, he'll review a real-world application which was built with these very technologies.

Location:
ONLINE (Zoom) at https://ift.tt/3lg8SA2

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
O'Reilly Media
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

AMA With Microsoft
April 21 @ 9:00am- 10:00am

We are very excited to announce a Microsoft Azure 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA) for Azure Communication Services!   The AMA will take place on Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Microsoft Azure AMA space.

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: https://nunug.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzA1MjcwOTg3MTcwLWY3YzI1MzQ4ZjQxYjc4NDdjZjc0YzgzNzdkOWQ0ZWU2MDNjNmMxYzgyMzMwNjYwMDFkMjY4NzA0M2Q2MzhjNTk
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)