June NUNUG Meeting - Game Dev Exhibit 2022

1 view

Phil Gilmore

May 25, 2022, 1:11:22 AM5/25/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
This message is to announce our upcoming meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.

Meeting Info:
Topic: Game Dev Exhibit 2022
Presented by: Phil Gilmore
Date: Thursday, 2022-06-09
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
Kids Code Camp 2022 is right around the corner! We built new games again this year and want to show them off. For NUNUG, we'll show the games, go over the code, and talk about how they were designed and the the tools used. Also sharing on Zoom: https://ift.tt/4s1gmyL

Location:
872 W Heritage Park Blvd STE 200, Layton UT

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
O'Reilly Media
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

Kids Code Camp 2022
kidscodecamp.org
Sat, June 11

You're never too young to start learning how to program! Come online for a half-day of coding instruction for kids of all ages (5+) and abilities. There are two classes per session in topics like Scratch, Python, JavaScript, Unity 3D, Electronics, and more! In each class, we'll teach them how to write a fun game on that platform.

BE SURE TO REGISTER!

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: https://nunug.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzA1MjcwOTg3MTcwLWY3YzI1MzQ4ZjQxYjc4NDdjZjc0YzgzNzdkOWQ0ZWU2MDNjNmMxYzgyMzMwNjYwMDFkMjY4NzA0M2Q2MzhjNTk
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)

Phil Gilmore

Jun 9, 2022, 4:19:08 PM6/9/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group.

Meeting Info:
Topic: Game Dev Exhibit 2022
Presented by: Phil Gilmore
Date: Thursday, 2022-06-09
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
Kids Code Camp 2022 is this weekend! We built new games again this year and want to show them off. For NUNUG, we'll show the games, go over the code, and talk about how they were designed and the tools used. Also sharing on Zoom: https://ift.tt/4s1gmyL