October NUNUG Meeting - Scary Gadgets 7.2 - Arm Cannon Reloaded and DragonFire!

1 view

Phil Gilmore

Oct 6, 2020, 12:13:10 PM10/6/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
Scary Gadgets 2020 part 2logo.png

NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Meeting night is coming up for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Meeting Info:
Topic: Scary Gadgets 7.2 - Arm Cannon Reloaded and DragonFire!
Presented by: Dan Beus
Date: Thursday, 2020-10-08
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
In light of the dumpster fire that is 2020, we have decided to fight back with a second Scary Gadgets meeting this year! In September, we brought you treats with the Covid Candy Chute (CCC) but it wasn't enough. We have... unfinished business!

This month, we also have a trick for you. What could be neater than a fire-breathing dragon? We will show you how to build a fireball shooter without Burninating The Peasants!

We also bring you costumes with the Arm Cannon Reloaded. A revision of a past demo which included all build parts from items you could repurpose at home, this one is better designed and more thought out by including 3D printed parts. We look at how to multi-task the device so that it can handle multiple animations and sound as well as how to make it more customizable.

Location:
ONLINE at https://ift.tt/3hiEsKC

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

(No other announcements)

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: http://bit.ly/join-nunug-slack-new/
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)

Phil Gilmore

Oct 8, 2020, 5:38:33 PM10/8/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
Scary Gadgets 2020 part 2logo.png

NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Meeting Info:
Topic: Scary Gadgets 7.2 - Arm Cannon Reloaded and DragonFire!
Presented by: Dan Beus, Nathan Zaugg, Phil Gilmore