May NUNUG Meeting Tonight! - A Tour of MAUI

1 view

Phil Gilmore

May 12, 2022, 2:38:41 PM5/12/22
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Tonight is meeting night for the Northern Utah .NET User Group!

Meeting Info:
Topic: A Tour of MAUI
Presented by: Phil Gilmore
Date: Thursday, 2022-05-12
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
.NET MAUI (Multiplatform App UI) is the next UI framework from Microsoft. An evolution of Xamarin Forms, it is a cross-platform framework for building mobile and desktop apps with C# and XAML. We've waited a very long time for it and it is scheduled to arrive in the next month or two. Nate will get you started on your journey so you don't miss the boat! Also sharing on Zoom: https://ift.tt/TOfXF9B

Location:
872 W Heritage Park Blvd STE 200, Layton UT

Map:
http://bit.ly/NUNUG-Map

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
O'Reilly Media
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

Kids Code Camp 2022
kidscodecamp.org
June 11

BE SURE TO REGISTER!

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: https://nunug.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzA1MjcwOTg3MTcwLWY3YzI1MzQ4ZjQxYjc4NDdjZjc0YzgzNzdkOWQ0ZWU2MDNjNmMxYzgyMzMwNjYwMDFkMjY4NzA0M2Q2MzhjNTk
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)