May NUNUG Meeting - Let's Make a Game! (Online Meeting)

Phil Gilmore

May 13, 2020, 5:36:57 PM5/13/20
to nu...@googlegroups.com
NUNUG Meeting Announcement:
Meeting night is coming up for the Northern Utah .NET User Group. This meeting is online, so stay safe and please don't go to the regular meeting spot!

Meeting Info:
Topic: Let's Make a Game! (Online Meeting)
Presented by: Phil Gilmore
Date: Thursday, 2020-05-14
Time: 06:30PM

Abstract:
In this meeting, we'll make a Pac-Man game from scratch in Python using as few shortcuts as possible. This meeting will be online only. YouTube Meeting URL: https://youtu.be/Ax0Fow2q9NY NUNUG Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/nunug-youtube

Location:
ONLINE!  Visit the links above to see the stream live on YouTube.  Content will begin streaming at 6:30pm.

Calendar:
http://j.mp/nunug-cal (Google calendar - click to add to your calendar so you never miss a meeting!)
http://j.mp/nunug-ical (iCal file for iPhones)

Sponsors:
We'd like to give a shout-out to our active sponsorships which are contributing to this meeting:
Mindfire Technology
OzCode
PostSharp

Other Announcements:

(No other announcements)

Contact us!
We are always available and most responsive on our Slack channel.
Registration: http://bit.ly/join-nunug-slack-new/
Discussion: https://nunug.slack.com/

You can also respond publicly by replying to this email or your can contact us privately here:
http://j.mp/nunug-contact

Visit our website (below) for all the latest information.

The Northern Utah .NET Users Group
http://nunug.org (web)