Offer of Help with Deployment and Repo Maintence

Aaron G

Jun 23, 2016, 11:17:01 AM6/23/16
to numericjs
Dear Professor Loisel,

I was wondering if you would be interested in receiving some help in updating the repository. I understand that it is difficult to safely deploy a new version, but there are several Github contributors who would love to help you do so. As such, I was wondering if you would consider adding Github collaborators to the repository to aid in deployment of new versions and the review of pull requests.

More information can be found here: https://github.com/sloisel/numeric/issues/72

Aaron Gokaslan

awat...@simonsfoundation.org

Jun 27, 2016, 9:33:35 AM6/27/16
to numericjs
I too would be interested in helping build
some sort of a virtual organization structure to support this
project.  What is the best way to proceed?  Fork?

Curious,  -- Aaron Watters

Sébastien Loisel

Jun 30, 2016, 6:34:43 AM6/30/16
to nume...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Oops I didn't see these emails! I have a bad habit of visually
scanning my mailbox and sometimes I miss important emails.

I'll reply to the github issue you pointed out with some of the
difficulties that I am having and if someone comes up with a solution
I'm willing to help!

Thanks,
> --

Sébastien Loisel
Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics, Heriot-Watt University
Riccarton, EH14 4AS, United Kingdom
web: http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~loisel/
email: S.Loisel at hw.ac.uk
phone: +44 131 451 3234