Is the Github repo still being maintained?

Arash Outadi

Jun 16, 2017, 1:49:21 AM6/16/17
to numericjs
It looks like it hasn't been updated in 5 years...
But I've seen more recent posts here.

Sébastien Loisel

Jun 16, 2017, 5:06:19 AM6/16/17
to nume...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't have the time to update all my testing infrastructure which I would need to do a release.

Thanks

On 16 Jun 2017 07:49, "Arash Outadi" <aras...@gmail.com> wrote:
It looks like it hasn't been updated in 5 years...
But I've seen more recent posts here.

Owen Densmore

Jun 16, 2017, 12:10:05 PM6/16/17
to nume...@googlegroups.com, Stephen Guerin
Sorta Off Topic but .. with web assembly in all browsers now, would it make sense to look into converting existing linalg Fortran & C/C++ code into JS?

I'm not familiar enough with what's out there other than BLAS. I know that MatLab basically started out using existing code, some of which had been recently released by the government.

Cleve Moler performed the slick trick of "wrapping" these libraries in a domain specific language for linear algebra. The rest, as they say, is history!

   -- Owen