Online meeting: clojure data science - would love to hear your comments

Daniel Slutsky

Jan 17, 2019, 3:25:08 AM1/17/19
to Numerical Clojure
Dear friends,

For several years, this group was probably the main place for thought about scientific libraries in clojure. Several of the main people here are nowadays busy doing other wonderful stuff.

It feels like today there is a little less coordination between the various libraries and authors in this field.

After discussions with several clojurians, we decided to see if we can glue some things together, beginning with an online meeting.

Anyway, I would be grateful to your comments in this Clojureverse discussion:

Best wishes, Daniel

Daniel Slutsky

Jan 19, 2019, 7:58:23 AM1/19/19
to Numerical Clojure