Web meeting series: data visualization and literate programming

Daniel Slutsky

Jul 19, 2019, 4:29:17 PM7/19/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure
Hi.

In August, the Scicloj community will begin a series of web meetings about data visualization and literate programming in Clojure.

On the first meeting, Friday, Aug 9th, 5pm-7pm UTC, @Christopher_Smallwill talk about Oz .

If you are interested in this series, it is recommended to follow this topic here at the Clojurians Zulip.

If you wish to suggest a topic for this series of meetings, it would be great to suggest it under that topic, or in a private message.

See you there,

Daniel

Daniel Slutsky

Aug 3, 2019, 9:42:12 AM8/3/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure
Registration to Friday's meeting with Christopher Small about Oz:
https://twitter.com/scicloj/status/1157646172770721798

Daniel Slutsky

Aug 10, 2019, 2:40:06 PM8/10/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure
Here is the video of yesterday's meeting, with Christopher Small's talk about Oz:
Moderator: John Stevenson

Daniel Slutsky

Aug 23, 2019, 9:44:11 AM8/23/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure

Preparing to the meeting next week, with Jon Anthony 's talk about interactive data visualization and literate programming with Hanami&Saite:

https://twitter.com/scicloj/status/1164887113680281600

Daniel Slutsky

Sep 2, 2019, 1:55:30 AM9/2/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure
Here is the video of last Thursday's meeting, with Jon Anthony's talk abouut Hanami&Saite -- moderated by John Stevenson:

Daniel Slutsky

Sep 2, 2019, 3:27:27 AM9/2/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure
On Thursday, Sep 12th, 5pm-7pm UTC, we will have a web meeting about Clojure-R interop.

I will present existing relevant projects, such as Rincanter and Rojure, future opportunities and some recent experiments. We will discuss the relation to the new Python interop projects (Libpython-clj, Panthera) and to "R-on-the-JVM" runtimes such as Renjin and FastR.

Daniel Slutsky

Sep 7, 2019, 9:19:05 AM9/7/19
to clo...@googlegroups.com, Numerical Clojure

Daniel Slutsky