How are you using POPOVER/POPUPS to boost sales?

ste...@workfromhomesystems.com

Mar 24, 2009, 5:42:19 PM3/24/09
to Be Number One On Google
Describe how you are using POPOVER or POPUP technologies to boost your
site sales, increase your opt-in ratio or anything else on your site.
What popup tools do you use, when do you present your popups, what
options did you implement for popup timing, cookies, its a tell all.

Here is mine:

On the WorkFromHomeSystems.com Web site we us an 'on-exit' popup
script. This is actually a popover script that loads the popover
offer in a seperate <div>. We watch the cursor position and if we
detect that the cursor is headed for the /back/ button, we display the
special offer via a popover (the div). This popover is only placed on
a few key pages.

As a result of installing the popover, our daily registrations went
from fewer than 10 to 15-30 a day, that is a 300%+ improvement for an
afternoons work and a $27 investment in the popover tool...which buy
the way is ExPop.

Steven