Question runs in stand alone but throws an error when run as am exam question

steven kirk

Feb 21, 2023, 11:11:59 AM2/21/23
to Numbas Users
An equation is entered in a gap, but when a plus or minus sign is entered it throws: Numbas Error: MathJax processing error in Question 5 Part a prompt Part a gap 0: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'skew')
The question itself runs reliably - just not as part of the exam
Any ideas?

Christian Lawson-Perfect

May 22, 2023, 6:10:21 AM5/22/23
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven,
Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this - it vanished to the bottom of my inbox!
Can you give me a link to this question in the editor, please?