Reminder: Numbas drop-in and advanced training sessions this week

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Jun 12, 2024, 4:18:22 AMJun 12
to Numbas Users
Hi,
This is a reminder that this week we're running some free sessions for Numbas users.

On Thursday, at 14:00 UK time (UTC+1), we have a two-hour open drop-in session. You can join and ask any question you like.
Here's the Zoom link for the drop-in: https://newcastleuniversity.zoom.us/j/89406286856

On Friday, also at 14:00, we're running an advanced training session. We'll cover some more advanced Numbas features such as explore mode, custom marking algorithms, question variable generation techniques, interactive diagrams and extensions.

Here's the Zoom link for the advanced training session: https://newcastleuniversity.zoom.us/j/84279176664

After a mix-up with the introductory session yesterday, I've turned off registration for the advanced training session, so you can just join using the link.

I hope to see you then!
Christian