Not showing result

Martin Jones

Mar 14, 2024, 10:21:26 AMMar 14
to Numbas Users
Hi,

I am using the LTI server, with "when to show scores to students" set to "never". And I set the review date far into the future.

sa1.png
But it still shows students the results immediately after the exam. And the dashboard reflects this:
sa2.png
Nothing I do seems to be able to change this. Please help!

Thanks

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Mar 14, 2024, 10:23:17 AMMar 14
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
In the exam, you need to change the setting "Reveal answers to all questions" to "Never". https://docs.numbas.org.uk/en/latest/exam/reference.html#term-Reveal-answers-to-all-questions
I'm sorry this is confusing: there are settings that make sense to belong to the exam, and settings that make sense only in the LTI context, and many that could reasonably go in either one.

Martin Jones

Mar 14, 2024, 10:50:07 AMMar 14
to Numbas Users
Ah, I had forgotten about that option. Okay I will try that, thanks.