Not an LTI Launch

Louise Lynch

Aug 28, 2023, 5:33:05 AM8/28/23
to Numbas Users
Dear Numbas Group,

Has anyone encountered an error message when trying to access the LTI that states "Not an LTI launch".

Screenshot 2023-08-28 103129.png
I have got the IT in our university to restart the server but this has not resolved the issue.

If it is an issue in the VLE I may need to book a help session with Numbas, because the person who originally added the LTI to the VLE has moved to a different department.

Regards
Louise

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Aug 29, 2023, 7:53:14 AM8/29/23
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise,
I think I'd need to look at this over a video call to work this out - it will be down to a misconfiguration somewhere.
I'm busy this Thursday, so please make an appointment for next week.

Louise Lynch

Aug 29, 2023, 8:54:17 AM8/29/23
to Numbas Users
Thank you, Christian.
FYI - Looking at the booking form, appointments are available this thursday 31st but not next 7th. Just in case something was added incorrectly.

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Aug 29, 2023, 9:00:01 AM8/29/23
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Oh whoops, you're right! I've fixed that, I think.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

radek hes

Mar 26, 2024, 6:28:47 AMMar 26
to numbas...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
As with Louise I am also observing the  "Not an LTI launch".
Any help or pointers you could provide will be warmly appreciated.
Thank you, Christian.
Radek.