Error in previously working question

Mario Orsi

Feb 15, 2021, 2:25:51 PM2/15/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian and all,

just to report that this question used to work fine but it now throws an error:

Best,
Mario

Ulrich Goertz

Feb 15, 2021, 3:10:32 PM2/15/21
to Numbas Users
Hello,
it looks like there previously was an implicit conversion from boolean (true/false) to integers (true = 1, false = 0) in the sum method.
Doing this conversion explicitly in the definition of the scenario variable seems to fix the problem (I only took a brief look however), see this copy of the question.
Best regards, Ulrich

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Feb 16, 2021, 9:08:22 AM2/16/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Ulrich is right. I've fixed the question. Thanks for letting me know!