Can't review the questions after the exam

Chunhao Lyu

Mar 22, 2023, 6:00:45 PM3/22/23
to Numbas Users
Dear All,

After click the "End Exam" button, my students got the following issue once they want to review their questions. Once they refresh this page, they don't have access to their assignment anymore.

NUMBAS Issue 5_Can't review the questions.png

Any advice how should I solve this issue?

Many appreciate!

Best regards,

Alan

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Mar 23, 2023, 5:10:24 AM3/23/23
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
If you're able to reproduce this yourself, could you try opening the browser's developer tools by pressing the F12 key, and tell me if there are any messages in the console?