Can the Numbas editor use bootstrap components such as the Accordian or tabs?

Dean Ang Gmail

Nov 24, 2022, 11:39:21 PM11/24/22
to Numbas Users
As titled.
Thank you.

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Nov 28, 2022, 5:24:58 AM11/28/22
to ngee...@gmail.com, Numbas Users
Hi,
This depends on which theme you use. The default theme currently uses Bootstrap 3, but this is likely to change in the future.

Christian

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 04:39, Dean Ang Gmail <ngee...@gmail.com> wrote:
As titled.
Thank you.

Dean Ang Gmail

Nov 28, 2022, 6:07:18 PM11/28/22
to Numbas Users
Thank you for your reply.
From the man himself.
I am a fan of numbas.
Without much hacking, I already found the system extremely useful in my teaching. I am a Math tutor.
Hope to eventually dabble with a bit of code to add in some cosmetic features such as pagination for e-learning packages.
Thank you for the wonderful work.