Old exams throwing error

Thomas Winyard

Jan 20, 2021, 11:45:43 AM1/20/21
to Numbas Users
Hi all,

I have been using NUMBAS for a while and I have just come back to some old exams, that previously were working fine, but are now no longer working.

When I test each individual question it works fine. But when I use "Test Run" for the whole exam it throws an error.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

The error is the following:

Numbas Error: Part a gap 0: Cannot read property 'args' of null

and it has the following notes:

Numbas Error: Part a gap 0: Cannot read property 'args' of null
at new Promise ()

Many thanks for any help,
Tom

Thomas Winyard

Jan 25, 2021, 6:37:19 AM1/25/21
to Numbas Users
Just to say I spent some time over the weekend and managed to fix the problem here (though I did it entirely by accident).

If anyone else has this issue let me know and I will try and retrace my steps to solve it.

cheers,
Tom