LaTeX in spreadsheet headings

William Haynes

Feb 15, 2024, 10:38:43 AMFeb 15
to Numbas Users
I'm just now getting around to checking out the spreadsheet extension, which looks very useful, but...

I would like my column headers to contain latex, like $\bar{x}$ for example.  Is this possible?  I haven't found a way.

Will

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Feb 15, 2024, 10:44:04 AMFeb 15
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
It isn't possible at the moment, sorry. Because the spreadsheet is implemented as a custom component, it won't inherit the page's styling, so I don't think MathJax will work inside it.