Re: Weird error with review inside LTI

Christian Lawson-Perfect

May 24, 2021, 3:18:03 AM5/24/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
Can you send me the exam package that's in the LTI tool, please?

On Sun, 23 May 2021 at 16:15, Chris Jobling <cpjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have just encountered an issue with a Numbas test deployed as an LTI inside Canvas.

Running a test run or run as a student everything works fine. I can run the quiz, submit and get feedback.

But if I review the quiz from the dashboard, I get an error about function delta not being defined in question 2. Students have reported seeing this error too.

Now delta is defined in Question 2 as

delta(x): if (x = 0, infty. 0)

Reviewing this question it doesn't need to be so I removed it. Replaced the quiz but the error comes back.

Hope you can help!

Chris Jobling

May 26, 2021, 3:21:01 AM5/26/21
to Numbas Users
Hi Christian

I found the issue! It took me a while to get my head around functions in Numbas and I had a variable called "delta" which was hiding the delta function! Fixed!

Is there a way to regrade student submissions when you upgrade a SCORM package? In your docs, I see there's a regrade button in the dashboard, but I don't think we have that version of the LTI provider installed!

Chris

Christian Lawson-Perfect

May 26, 2021, 3:22:26 AM5/26/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
Phew!

The remark function was introduced in v2.9.